Monday, March 21, 2011

No harm, no foul

Well, I didn't win my bag, but that's okay. It's only a bag.

I sure did win another jackpot.

Just about everybody in my house was sick this weekend, and to top that off...I had surgery on my ankle on the 14th so I was trying to re-coup at the same time.

Now I think I've either gone and torn a suture or it's infected. Plus, both of the older two kiddos are too sick for school. I can't figure out where this bug is coming from, but it's ridiculous. They are always sick and throwing up. DJ got sent home from school, and Grace has been legitimately too sick to do any work, and too sick to send to school.

Does anybody have any ideas about how to get rid of this illness that seems to be lingering around our house?

No comments:

Post a Comment