Sunday, April 10, 2011

Lazy Days and school

Today is Sunday. I love Sundays. It's the laziest day of the week. Sure, I might have to load a few dishes into the machine, toss a load of laundry in, but other than that, the day is mine. What's even nicer is that today- the baby is with his grandparents. Do I sound like a bad parent? Is it okay that I'm enjoying my time away from Gavin. 2 year olds are rough. Even rougher when you're trying to chase them around on crutches. So, I'm going to sit here on my booty and enjoy my lazy Sunday, which by the way, I got to sleep in until after 8 (never happens any other time I'm up by 7).

I also started a new class. Diet, nutrition and health. I don't think I'm planning on doing anything with it. Just for the family and myself. I'm bored at home and need a new challenge. They say it's supposed to take a year. I'm going to try and do it in 6-8 mos. We'll see how that works out. It's fun so far. I made a 90% on my first test, yay me!

No comments:

Post a Comment