Saturday, February 5, 2011

Have I mentioned how much I hate cleaning?

My blog is acting stupid so here is my post!!



Yup, really do. Guess that makes me a bad housewife! I've found a couple of cool books and websites that I have found useful to give me tips if you are JUST as bad as me.

Flylady.net
"Are YOU living in CHAOS (Can't Have Anyone Over Syndrome) like Franny in the pink sweats? Do you feel overwhelmed, overextended, and overdrawn? Hopeless and you don't know where to start? Don't worry friend, we've been there, too.

1001 Uses for Distilled White Vinegar
"Cleaning- White distilled vinegar is a popular household cleanser, effective for killing most mold, bacteria, and germs, due to its level of acidity. Cleaning with white distilled vinegar is a smart way to avoid using harsh chemicals. You’ll also be glad to know that it is environmentally friendly and very economical."

All You Organizing and Cleaning"Clear the clutter disorganization may seem much easier than keeping a tidy home but as anyone who has spent an hour looking for keys or missed a due date on a bill can tell you, piled up clutter causes a lot of work. Here are tips on how to take control of the clutter in your house and banish the stress that comes with it"



and I have on my Kindle: Get It Together Girl!: A 28-Day Guide to Practical NOT Perfect Home Organization by Beach, Karyn L




I guess I should post some easy tips:



but I won't!! haha Just go to the websites I posted! You can get lots of ideas there!

No comments:

Post a Comment