I'm serious, I'm "losin' it"! This is a crazy life. Try balancing 3 kids (2 out of which have special needs), being married to an Marine in the infantry who's deployed 6 out of every 12 mos, and my favorite- I've got bipolar, severe anxiety and PTSD. Who's losing it now?
Sunday, February 6, 2011
Wow, that looks like it really hurts
"No sh!t Sherlock!" No, I haven't said that yet,but I'm tempted to. Refer back to earlier blog where I said severe ankle sprain and foot sprain. Oh no! It's even better. If you're a FB friend you know that it goes beyond that. Torn tendons all over the place! Yuppers! I've got a partially torn major tendon and 2 fully torn tendons so guess what that means ladies and germs? AIRCAST!!!!!!!!!! Oh yes. Glad it's not "the real thing"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment