Should I wait to have surgery or should I go ahead and do it? Here's the story. I went to my dr. today and she said that my tendons aren't healing as they should. She said I could keep my boot on for another 3-4 weeks and see how it's going. If they're still not healing then we can do surgery OR she said she could go ahead and do the surgery. Timewise, I'd be "back on my feet" (haha) faster if I had surgery now because I'd be in a splint 2 weeks, cast 4 weeks, and boot 4 weeks. If I waited to do the surgery I'd end up in a cast over my birthday and the beginning softball season.
So, what do you think? I have mixed feelings. Jamie thinks wait, mom thinks go ahead, I think go ahead. Wait, don't wait? Give me your answer and logical reason.
No comments:
Post a Comment