Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I have a confession to make.....

I'm a complete purse addict. Yes, whenever I remember who got me addicted to 31 purses and gifts, I might have to threaten their life. I'm hosting a party on Feb 26th @ 6:30pm (you're invited, BTW, just leave me a comment or something- order online www.mythirtyone.com/stanleyh )

I just made my wish list and the total came up to a whopping $260. Yes, I'm the type of girl to change my purse to match the seasons. I like to be organized and have pouches for everything. I'm running out of space for my make-up and need to organize my lipsticks from my eyeshadows, etc.

I'm also getting ready to homeschool so some of it is for organizing records, school supplies, and schedules. So, do I have a problem or am I just uber organized?

Really, here's the list of what I want to get:
For me
a new skirt purse with an extra skirt
wallet
small and regular zipper pouches
mirror compact
organization utility tote

For organization
2 mini  totes
 fold and go organizer
hang up home organizer
littles carry all
all in one organizer

Not so bad, huh?? Okay, somebody save me from the purse lady!

1 comment: